Do you really need an air purification system in your home? How does it benefit you and your family? If you’re thinking about investing in an air purification system but are not quite convinced whether it’s really worth the money, our reputable Roswell AC repair pros share a few good reasons as to why having one can be beneficial.
Be In-The-Know With Roswell’s AC Service Specialists
How well do you understand your HVAC system? While this equipment plays a significant role in keeping your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer, most homeowners don’t understand how these things work. This causes them to panic whenever something out of the ordinary happens. Sound familiar? Well, don’t worry. Your dependable AC service in Roswell has got you covered! Let’s start by answering some of the most commonly asked questions.
Beat the Heat ― Don’t Let the Energy Bill Beat You
The peak of summer is here, and all we can do is prepare ourselves for high energy bills this season. Our bank accounts take a hit every time we want to take a break from the heat, but does it always have to be this way? Fortunately, your worrying days are now over, says our trusted Roswell AC repair professionals. You can enjoy a more comfortable indoor environment through the dog days of summer without racking up exorbitant energy costs. How do you do it? We want to help you lower those energy bills, so here are some practical and effective tips on how to do just that.
How To Make That Big Decision
It cannot be avoided. Every homeowner will come to a point when they have to ask themselves if it is worth having their old HVAC system repaired by a reputable Roswell AC repair contractor or would it be better if they just give up and consider replacing it instead.
How should you decide when you find yourself in this situation? As with everything else, knowledge is key to making the right decision so here are some signs that will tell you if it’s time to invest in a new HVAC system.
Is your HVAC system pesticide free?
The HVAC system is a piece of equipment in our homes that keeps everyone comfortable throughout the seasons. Unfortunately, it also provides a comfortable haven for unwanted pests (e.g. termites and rodents) that usually seek the cool air from the HVAC system during the summer and love the warmth it gives during winter.
Despite their relatively small size, insects and rodents can do significant damage to your home and belongings, and ruin a perfectly running HVAC system as well. That is why an expert air conditioning repair services in GA highlights the importance of taking preventive measures and dealing with problems as soon as they occur.
Why Should You Keep Your HVAC System Pest-Free?
- Prevent damage.If left unchecked, pests can cause significant damage to your home, furniture, and HVAC system.
- Maintain air quality.Pests in your HVAC system can cause air quality issues. The odors, allergens, and debris caused by bugs and vermin can affect the quality of air in your home which may eventually ruin your health.
- Reduce cost.Prevention is better than cure. Spending a few dollars to stop pests from invading your home in the first place is better than spending a fortune to repair the damage.
Expert Air Conditioning Repair Services in GA Offers Tips to Keep Bugs Out of Your HVAC System
- Use screens. Using screens (e.g. aluminum wire mesh) to cover the vents is a great way to keep insects out of your HVAC system. This won’t cost much and installing them won’t take up much of your time, either.
- Keep it clean. No matter what you do, some insects are bound to find their way into your HVAC system. Conducting regular cleaning of your HVAC system will ensure the ducts and filters are clear of dust, debris, rodents, and insects.
- Stick to a regular maintenance schedule. Conducting routine HVAC maintenance at least twice a year will ensure that the system will remain pest-free and keep everything working smoothly.
- Fix the ductworks. Pests can gain entry to your home through cracks, tears, and holes in the HVAC system’s exterior ducts and vents.
- Pay attention to the outdoor unit. Since the outdoor unit is exposed to the elements, it may attract pests if not maintained properly. To keep pests at bay, place the outdoor unit on a raised slab and make sure it is clear of vegetation from all sides.
- Focus on pest control treatment. Getting a monthly or quarterly treatment will prevent a serious
infestation. It will also stop pests from invading the HVAC system.
Want to keep pests out of your HVAC Unit? Let the air conditioning repair services in GA do the work for you.
Keeping your HVAC system pest-free is very much possible if you follow the expert tips mentioned above. Or if you want to take
it a step further, we can help your HVAC reach its full potential with our affordable maintenance plans. We understand how you value your in-home comfort so let us do what we can to make sure you get it! At Temperature Pro North Atlanta, we will keep your HVAC system in great working condition for years to come.
TemperaturePro North Atlanta is the leader in heating, ventilation and air conditioning service in Atlanta. We are a full-service contractor so you can count on us to address all your HVAC installation, repair, and maintenance requirements. We also offer free home evaluation and estimate to help assess your needs. For questions, comments or suggestions, or to set an appointment, please Contact Us or give us a call at (678) 335-4769 today.
Is Your Home’s AC Spring Ready?
With the air getting warmer and the days getting a little bit longer, you can say that this is the perfect time to do some major home cleanup! It’s the most logical time to freshen your home so gather all your cleaning tools and start tidying up. And don’t forget to give your HVAC some much needed TLC while you’re at it if you want to keep it in good shape during the hot and humid summer months, suggests TemperaturePro North Atlanta, your leading AC repair services contractor for Roswell, GA. (more…)
Is Your Home AC Not Keeping Things Cool? You May Need More Than One Unit.
In-home comfort means a lot for most people. That’s why many homeowners are seriously considering adding another AC unit, especially if they usually experience hot and clammy summers such as those encountered by people in the Roswell GA area. But do you really need to install another AC unit to keep the heat under control? Or is there another way to beat the heat without buying a second HVAC system? Here’s what TemperaturePro NorthAtlanta, you reputable Roswell GA HVAC repair services expert has to say. (more…)
Are you looking for ways to cut down on energy costs but don’t have any ideas on how to do it without sacrificing in-home comfort? Well, you’re in for a treat. You can drastically reduce your electric bills by using a digital thermostat. But aren’t they quite pricey? Admittedly, digital programmable thermostats may be more expensive than the analog version, but the advantages they offer more than makeup for the difference, claims our leading HVAC repair services company in Roswell, GA. (more…)
HVAC Services in Roswell GA Shares 5 Questions You Need To Ask Before Replacing Your Air Conditioner
Replacing your existing air conditioning unit can be a significant investment, so if you want to save some money without sacrificing comfort, you’ll need to do some research before taking out your credit card. So, how do you go about in finding the right AC for your home? For starters, you should ask the right questions, says one of the top HVAC services in Roswell, GA. (more…)
What’s more fun than spending time outdoors with your kids and your favorite pet? However, while your furry friends may look perfectly happy lounging..