Do you really need an air purification system in your home? How does it benefit you and your family? If you’re thinking about investing in an air purification system but are not quite convinced whether it’s really worth the money, our reputable Roswell AC repair pros share a few good reasons as to why having one can be beneficial.
The home is where the heart is. It is the one place where you will always feel secure and comfortable, loved and cared for. However, not everything is meant to last forever – not even the place you call home. You may just wake up one day realizing that life is taking you to a whole new direction that you need to put your house up for sale. What should you do when you find yourself in this situation? A leading AC repair service expert in Roswell shares some of the top home updates that can give the most bang for your bucks and help it sell faster. (more…)
Is your HVAC system pesticide free?
The HVAC system is a piece of equipment in our homes that keeps everyone comfortable throughout the seasons. Unfortunately, it also provides a comfortable haven for unwanted pests (e.g. termites and rodents) that usually seek the cool air from the HVAC system during the summer and love the warmth it gives during winter.
Despite their relatively small size, insects and rodents can do significant damage to your home and belongings, and ruin a perfectly running HVAC system as well. That is why an expert air conditioning repair services in GA highlights the importance of taking preventive measures and dealing with problems as soon as they occur.
Why Should You Keep Your HVAC System Pest-Free?
- Prevent damage.If left unchecked, pests can cause significant damage to your home, furniture, and HVAC system.
- Maintain air quality.Pests in your HVAC system can cause air quality issues. The odors, allergens, and debris caused by bugs and vermin can affect the quality of air in your home which may eventually ruin your health.
- Reduce cost.Prevention is better than cure. Spending a few dollars to stop pests from invading your home in the first place is better than spending a fortune to repair the damage.
Expert Air Conditioning Repair Services in GA Offers Tips to Keep Bugs Out of Your HVAC System
- Use screens. Using screens (e.g. aluminum wire mesh) to cover the vents is a great way to keep insects out of your HVAC system. This won’t cost much and installing them won’t take up much of your time, either.
- Keep it clean. No matter what you do, some insects are bound to find their way into your HVAC system. Conducting regular cleaning of your HVAC system will ensure the ducts and filters are clear of dust, debris, rodents, and insects.
- Stick to a regular maintenance schedule. Conducting routine HVAC maintenance at least twice a year will ensure that the system will remain pest-free and keep everything working smoothly.
- Fix the ductworks. Pests can gain entry to your home through cracks, tears, and holes in the HVAC system’s exterior ducts and vents.
- Pay attention to the outdoor unit. Since the outdoor unit is exposed to the elements, it may attract pests if not maintained properly. To keep pests at bay, place the outdoor unit on a raised slab and make sure it is clear of vegetation from all sides.
- Focus on pest control treatment. Getting a monthly or quarterly treatment will prevent a serious
infestation. It will also stop pests from invading the HVAC system.
Want to keep pests out of your HVAC Unit? Let the air conditioning repair services in GA do the work for you.
Keeping your HVAC system pest-free is very much possible if you follow the expert tips mentioned above. Or if you want to take
it a step further, we can help your HVAC reach its full potential with our affordable maintenance plans. We understand how you value your in-home comfort so let us do what we can to make sure you get it! At Temperature Pro North Atlanta, we will keep your HVAC system in great working condition for years to come.
TemperaturePro North Atlanta is the leader in heating, ventilation and air conditioning service in Atlanta. We are a full-service contractor so you can count on us to address all your HVAC installation, repair, and maintenance requirements. We also offer free home evaluation and estimate to help assess your needs. For questions, comments or suggestions, or to set an appointment, please Contact Us or give us a call at (678) 335-4769 today.
Is Your Home’s AC Spring Ready?
With the air getting warmer and the days getting a little bit longer, you can say that this is the perfect time to do some major home cleanup! It’s the most logical time to freshen your home so gather all your cleaning tools and start tidying up. And don’t forget to give your HVAC some much needed TLC while you’re at it if you want to keep it in good shape during the hot and humid summer months, suggests TemperaturePro North Atlanta, your leading AC repair services contractor for Roswell, GA. (more…)
Nothing can be more disastrous than an AC breaking down in the midst of the intense summer heat. What should you do when you find yourself in..
A Georgia summer without an air conditioner is a summer that nightmares are made of. Replacing your air conditioner before it breaks down..